We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal information, including encrypting your information to applicable industry standards.
During your visit to our site, we may gather certain personal information that is necessary to set up your account, for the purposes of billing, delivery of your goods and queries. We only keep your information for as long as is necessary to process your order, process any applicable refunds, respond to any complaints/feedback or to provide you with promotional information you have subscribed to.
Personal information we may collect includes information you provide to us to allow us to provide you with our services. Depending on the service provided, this may include
- Date of birth;
- Billing and delivery address
- Order information / Invoices
- E-mail address
- Telephone number(s)
An encrypted version of your login password is also retained.
How We Use Your Information.
- To create/maintain your account after registration
- To process and fulfil orders that you place with us
- To communicate with you for any order specific queries or actions required. For example, in the event that any product or service requested are unavailable or if there are other queries or problems with your order
- To respond to your queries or complaints. Using the information you have previously provided, allows us to respond effectively. We may also keep a record of these queries. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in providing you with the to help facilitate a quicker resolution to any future correspondence and provide the best service we can.
- If you have consented, we may use your personal information, to keep you informed by email, text or phone either about relevant products and services. You can opt-out at any time from these communications.
- To help resolve any disputes, if you lawfully exercise your rights or if you wish to dispute any part of our service offering
- To request your product and service reviews. For example, when you buy goods and services from us we may use Trust Pilot to enquire about your experience of our service and / or the product purchased.
- To update or notify you about changes to our products or services.
- To send you service emails relating to the service or activity you have requested
- To comply with applicable law e.g in response to a request from a court of law or professional regulatory body. Information is only provided if any such request is made in accordance with all applicable laws, including data and privacy laws.
The grounds we rely upon for the processing any Personal Data include:
- Consent from you for specific data processing activities. For example, where you have agreed for us send you information related to special offers or discounts.
- Your request for a specific service and/or product which may require our processing of your personal data to be taken prior to entering into a contract with you
- Compliance with any legal obligations to which we are subject
Ordinarily, we do not have access to your financial information which is securely transferred directly to our card processing agents and who process it on our instructions.
We supply your information electronically to our couriers who need your details to deliver your orders.
When you register your details with us, you have the option to subscribe to future promotions and special offers. You may unsubscribe from this at any time by emailing email@example.com
Our website can recognise past users by using cookies. Cookies personalise your visits to our website to meet your individual preferences. You can disable cookies by adjusting your internet settings.
This website contains links to other websites with their own privacy policies, we are not responsible for the privacy policies of these websites.
When you supply your information to us you accept the risks associated with the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any loss of your information unless we have breached our duty of care to you.
Alternatively, you can contact us on +234803-540-0457
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small useful text files that are stored on your internet browsing device (e.g. computer, tablet or phone). They are used to remember useful information that allows certain functionality to work, for example, cookies can be used to remember what’s in your shopping basket while you browse or if you’re logged in or not. Cookies don’t store your personal details such as your credit card details, your name or your date of birth. Cookies can’t harm your computer, and are active for differing lengths of time; some are stored until you close your browser, while others may last for several weeks or more.
- Enable you to set up an account, place orders and make payments;
- Remember items you place into your shopping basket;
- Remember items you have been looking at so that you can quickly and easily go back to an item you looked at previously;
- Enhance your shopping experience.
What types of Cookies do we use?
Our site uses session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies operate from the moment you log on to the site until the moment you log off. Once you log off session cookies are deleted. Persistent cookies will not be deleted after each session.
Strictly Necessary Cookies are essential to our site, if these are disabled, your experience on our site may be interrupted and you may not be able to use a shopping basket or make payment.
Performance Cookies collect anonymous data about visitors. We use the data to improve your future experience and identify issues that our users may be experiencing.
Functionality Cookies customise the look and appearance of our site. For example, a functionality cookie will remember your username and language preferences next time you visit.
Targeting or Advertising Cookies deliver advertisements which are tailored to your web activity. A targeting cookie tracks what you click on whilst on our site, and may share details of what you click on with other organisations such as advertisers. These cookies can also help us to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
Third party cookies may be used on our website by approved organisations to provide services on our website.
What happens if I turn off Cookies?
If you disable or delete cookies you may not be able to shop or access important parts of our site. Further information on cookies, including instructions on how to amend your browser settings to turn off cookies, is available widely online.
Our site has strict security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. However, we advise that the internet and World Wide Web is not 100% secure and to the extent permitted by law, Dot3 Pharmacy assumes no liability for any loss you may suffer as a result of interception, alteration or misuse of information transmitted over the Internet.
It is of utmost importance for us to protect the security of information on our website. We protect your information when carrying out transactions by making use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts every information inputted. We transmit the entire card number to the appropriate card company when processing orders, but we reveal only the last four digits of your debit/credit card number when confirming orders.
Also, When purchases are made online, we collect specific types of information from you, including but not limited to your name, shipping address, payment information (which includes card numbers, email address, important health information such as reactions & allergies, pregnancy/breast-feeding status). This information is called order information.
Dot3 Pharmacy provides all users with the opportunity to opt out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all Dot3 Pharmacy lists and newsletters, please visit here. In the future, you can unsubscribe by clicking the one-click unsubscribe button located at the bottom of every email. We acknowledge the fact that your personal information belongs to yours, and we’ll make it easy for you to update, change your personal details, marketing permissions or limit communication from us. Kindly help us by informing us know if your contact details change, or if you spot any errors in the information we hold about you. Please note that it may take a period of 7 working days for us to update our records to ensure your new choices are respected. To the extent allowed by law, your choice of not opting out as stated above will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of our use of your personal information for promotional and marketing-related purposes.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you unless you explicitly opt in.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
We shall not disclose any medical information or medication you purchase to any third party. We are bound by the ethics of the pharmaceutical and medical profession to which we swore to protect our patient’s medical information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org