Purchase, Delivery and Return Policy
To serve you best, please note the following policies:
- Products purchased from our online platform will get to the owner within 30mins, inside Enugu town and within 2hours outside Enugu city but inside Enugu state. For emphasis, Enugu town includes: Asata, Ogui rd, Okpara ave, Newhaven, Independence layout 1, coal camp, New market, GRA, Achara layout, Transekulu and Golf. Orders outside Enugu state will be delivered within 48 hours depending on distance and courier company.
- Delivery within Enugu town attracts a N300 charge, inside Enugu town only. Purchases above N10,000 will be delivered free of charge
- Controlled drugs cannot be purchased from the platform without a proper and verified prescription from a doctor
- We do not accept any cash payment. All payments must be made online or via POS on delivery.
- Kindly be precise when selecting your products and quantity. In a case of wrong selection after payment, please read the section of our policy on returning products after purchase.
- Our online consultation is designed to help you discover, understand and treat/manage your health condition. Please feel free to consult the pharmacist or our doctors to get a prescription for some health issues.
- Products received and signed off in good condition may not be accepted back for a refund especially if it’s a cold chain drug, it’s destroyed in any way, or is presented beyond 24 hours after purchase. Products purchased, after proper examination and assessment of storage, can be accepted back on compassionate grounds, for example, the death of a patient.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable. In the event of a refund, the delivery costs will be deducted from the refund value.
- If you can’t find your desired product on the pharmacy floor, please send the name of the medication to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we shall source it within 48hours. In the case of refund, if the product can’t be sourced within 48 hours, money will be refunded.
Steps in the Purchase process
Step 1: log onto the system. Enter our pharmacy floor by opening our website or our Dot3 Pharmacy mobile app
Step 2: Fill your Prescription. If you have a prescription or a list of items to purchase, kindly search by category or by typing the name of the product on the search bar. Then, select the product and quantity and add to your shopping cart. Kindly go through the description of your chosen product to be sure it conforms to your needs and that you don’t react to any of it’s ingredients. If you don’t have a prescription, kindly ‘Ask Pharm Josy’ to direct you on what to purchase.
Step 3: Check out and pay. After selecting your chosen products and quantities, kindly check out and proceed to payment. There are various payment plans: you may decide to pay online or pay on delivery via POS.
Step 4: Receive product from dispatch. Our delivery man will call you on arrival at your location.
Step 5: Examine products. Prudently examine your products to ensure they meet your specification and are of good packaging and quality. Kindly reject if the product is not what you ordered for or is damaged.
Step 6: Refund or replacement. In the event a product is rejected, your refund or replacement will be processed immediately. You will kindly indicate the reason for any rejection. Money paid will be transferred back to the account number you provide.